Monday, September 05, 2005

i'm gonna do a reflection of the people i know. if the things i've mention, it fits you perfectly, sorry. truely i am. but you you were the one who stole my handfone, i'm nv gonna talk to you even if you were the last man standing on earth.


him`imc; i miss you so much. despite the facts that you were angry wif me b4. i hope ur anger is gone by now. i miss you dearly.. things are so complicated btw me and your class. everything happened so fast, the first thing i like you, the second thing, your whole class started spreading news that i like you. seriously.. i din know how your class knew that i like you. all the best for ur O lvls. may fate led us to seeing each other again.

his class; seriously.. i dun even noe hw come you ppl came to the point that u knew i like him. seriously. tell me.. anyone..

puifun; you have been a great fren to me. we have been best frens for 1 yr, 10 mths, 5 days. we hav nv quarelled b4. yeah.. we walked to sch together every morning. you sit beside me durin chi class. you made me laugh all the time. we shared secrets together. we did not leak out any of dem b4. i love being ur fren!

my closest and my blood twin, grace; yeah.. we fight, we quarrelled. yeah.. but we shared secrets too! i had to wake you up every morning u lazy pig! yeah.. and if you hav any maths qus, dun copy frm me, pls.. ask me.. (: hehehehe. dun owaes fight wif me to use the computer!!!

sharon; sharon sweetie, pls dun overwork urself and giving urself too much pressure and stress yeah?? you sure gonna top the class this end-tr exams de.

sam; yeah.. dun owaes make me luff lah!!! my stomach is gonna burst any moment. =S

yilian; i still rmbred tt time we went to ur hse.. seriously.. took soo mani fotos! hahas. owaes make me luff de.

linda baobei; yeah.. you sat beside me durin xpress maths. yeah.. you taught me lotsa things! thankies!!! i wanna have ur brains! =P

divina; thanks for owaes telling me info abt him.. hahahahas! i'm jealous of you! u are in e same cca as him!!! =X

tt stupid fucking bastard hu stole my fone; ytd, i went to e place which i first bought my birthday present. i went back to class after assembly, i was panicking, as i could nt find my fone. i cried and suddenly, i could nt feel my hands, my fingers, and my legs anymore. i fell down to the ground. i called my sis to call my fone, found out tt tt bastard turned off my fone. cb. i cursed whosoever hu stole it. i miss me fone soo much, i wonder who is the owner now. i'm nv gonna forgive you.. for the depression you hav caused me. fucker, kbkb.

LA; sometimes i wonder wad you told me was true. i wonder.. or issit you wanted my attention??

MA; pls.. i truely do hate you.. it was you that made me hold grudges against you.. you are really getting on my nerves.. i'm nv gonna believe ou nor ever forgive you.. no! nv ever.. after tt sec 1 thing.. and esp. tt mac thinggy.. *rolls eyes* fuck. made me real mad. i'm nv gonna smile at you again. dun owaes flirt wif guys, if you wanna flirt, can! jus stop doin it infront of my fucking face. dun little little things den complain complain.. ppl are trying hard to knock some sense into you. pls stop being so stubborn. dun act chio. bcac. shit. dun despite ppl and hang out wif dem jus bcuz you wanted attention.. you sickening attention graber. fuck.. i noe tt dey and i are those ugly ugly and fat fat type.. pls. dun make use of us. be wif her for all i care.. i dun care. sickening sucker.


if i nv mention ur name, i apologise for my stupidity. LA and MA, it nt their name, i jus nicknamed dem.. tts all. i wun sae out their name. i hate u ppl.. pls.. dun make my life miserable.. i'm already depressed enuff..

No comments: